Another technique mentioned in "Learning How to Learn" is creating a task list. This frees up your working memory as well, and can give you the planning tools to do things like scheduling Pomodoro’s, making sure you build in rewards and time to relax for diffuse learning
This has been my goto. In the course they mention ‘doing the frogs first’. I do something similar... I got from Tim Ferris’s 4 hour work week. Figure out:
a) What are you avoiding/ what do you fear? Try to do that first.Do those and you will be surprised how much ‘quality’ stuff you get done rather than just busy work all day.
b) Top 3 things you really need to do.
A little bit more on this. Personally, I use ‘the daily practice’ tool. This is a website developed by Jay Shirley based off of James Altucher's post here about the 4 things you really need to do each day
My progress is here
And this is an excellent post about someone who used it to help learn another language!
No comments:
Post a Comment