Welp, it’s 3:30 here and I want to go reward myself with
something else. I have only touched on a few topics, and might post more later.
Who knows… This is the beauty of asynchronous blog posting and the net..
If you want more, you should enrol in the next installment
of the course
Here’s some of the things I either mentioned in the post
briefly or missed chatting about:
Recall and self-testing
How memory works
And here’s some other topics pulled directly from the course
page on this assignment:
Key techniques proven by research to help students learn most
efficiently
Illusions of learning
Metaphor, story, and visualization in learning
Transfer of ideas and concepts from one area to another
Deliberate practice
Interleaving
Testing
Mindset
Working with others in learning
Cultural similarities and differences in learning
Life-long learning and broadening your passions
Learning independently
Go little bird! Fly! be free! Learn!
No comments:
Post a Comment