I intended to post something 60 days in, a sort of a 'hey, look how things have changed'
I'm now on day 91 for some of my day to day tasks. Soooo easy to blow by a milestone.
As they say... the hours get shorter as the time goes by...
or something like that.
It's been an interesting ride. I still have 2 or three things I haven't started that mock me each time I look to update. And the majority of what I'm focused on is health, eating, and physical stuff. Nothing that will make me a millionaire or reach enlightenment.
(note, there's always crossover between working out and spiritual with me, since I do martial arts and yoga, and spiritual and emotional since I do exercises to free the mind of emotional baggage a la buddhism)
I'm really suckin' at the idea generation. I'm pretty much faking it.
Some days I feel particularly manic, and other days lethargic. But I still get most of the day to day ablutions done...
Would love to introduce more 'meat' into my education, and mental challenges, as well as truly, truly enjoy the fun stuff in my life.
Anyway, as one of my bosses used to say, onward through the fog!
No comments:
Post a Comment